A luxury Beach House on Brean Down, Somerset Coast...with private Beach access and panoramic seaviews...
Welcome to The Castle
A luxury Beach House sleeping 8 with private Beach access on Brean Down, Somerset Coast
The Castle is a fully refurbished, beachside 1930’s cottage, quirkily styled on a Sandcastle! With 180° panoramic sea views across the unspoilt seven miles of Beach at Brean Down Sands, and private stepped, beach access from the extensive rear garden, be the King or Queen of your own Beach Castle at Brean!
At A Glance
- Boutique Beachside Cottage with sea views and private beach access
- All-weather, outdoor traditional Scandinavian BBQ lodge, seating 8.
- Children’s ‘playhouse’ climbing frame with slides.
- Large securely fenced garden with lawns and patio/outdoor dining areas.
- Well behaved dogs welcome (by prior arrangement)
- Sleeps 8 + cot bed(s)
- Secure, gated parking for 3+ cars
- Newly refurbished to very high standards for 2018
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout.
- Linen and Towels provided
- High Chair and Travel Cot(s) on request
- Spacious and comfortable family lounge with Smart TV & DVD/Blue Ray player
- Utility with washing and drying machines provided for your use.
- Single level accommodation ideal for those with restricted mobility
Dog Friendly Accommodation in Somerset
We welcome well behaved dogs, so why not bring your four-legged friends to share your stay? We can accommodate up to two dogs per booking, and have a fully secure rear garden with direct access to the dog friendly Brean Down Beach.
There are miles of picturesque National Trust coastline walking trails to explore, as well as the ruins of the Victorian ‘Brean Down Fort’ to discover.
There is a delightful National Trust café and shop just a short stroll up the beach for post-walk coffee and cake! They also do a lovely selection of hot and cold food and drink throughout the day.
'The Lookout' Scandinavian BBQ Lodge
Come and experience traditional Scandinavian luxury in our bespoke BBQ lodge! Perfectly situated at the end of the garden so you can absorb the wonderful sea view. Just imagine it is a cold, wet and blustery evening but you and your family are enjoying a barbecue! You’re warm and cosy, sitting around the fire inside your lodge, the smell of mulled wine in the air as it warms gently over the heat, and fillet steaks sizzling on the flame.
Our special BBQ lodge can be used for entertaining, dining, a cosy night in round a fire, or just a tranquil and warm space to sit back and read your book, no matter what the weather.